In every website we build, we implement a powerful Content Management System (CMS) with robust backend database to ensure easy dynamic content management. We choose Joomla! and WordPress because they are CMS that allow website owners to easily update their websites. What are the benefits of CMS?
- The CMS software and application is web based. Every webpage can be updated 24/7, at anywhere, anytime, and is 100% web based, with no additional software to buy or install.
- The Client may use the CMS to update latest promotion / marketing contents from any computer with modern Internet browser and high speed Internet access.
- The Client can update the website as frequently as needed and save approximately $6,000* every year.
- All the contents are Database Driven– stored in a dynamic database, and separated from the styling programming.
- The website can easily be re-designed to any future new design without re-entering the content.
* Assuming 5 hours/month (~1 hours/week) of external website maintenance services at the hourly rate of $100.